- 1/2 organic lemon – sliced
- same amount of ginger – sliced
- Honey -enough to coat the lemon+ginger slices
- Freshly brewed hot black tea
- Fill the sliced lemon and ginger in a small jar. (I used a cleaned 7oz jelly jar)
- Add honey.
- Pour the freshly brewed hot black tea to top the jar. (I use Ceylon, which is smooth and fragrant, and easy on the throat.)
- Let it sit in the fridge overnight. (The lemon and ginger slices get infused with honey and tea, and becomes more palatable.)*
- Use about 2~3 teaspoon of the mix in a teacup (mugs are too big), and add boiling hot water.
- Enjoy drinking and eating the mix (quite tasty if you like lemon & ginger)!
Here’s a vine.
* The mix is supposed to gel a little, but haven’t been able to achieve it. Probably not enough of something. Regardless, it’s tasty and warming on cold days.
Stay warm, friends!